9.13.2009

Game On!

Tomorrow I officially start The Game On Diet... I got the last of my indulgences out this weekend and am ready to commit myself to eating clean for the sake of winning, and of course my health. In my mind I am already psyching myself up to be disciplined and committed, and of course I am planning my meals. Tomorrows first mean will be Ak Mak crackers with cottage cheese. I buy my crackers at Traders Joe's for like a buck forty (cheap!).

I then head on over to Winco and purchase the economy size of Darigold cottage cheese.



If you like cottage cheese then this is an awesome meal, and if you don't...well.... I don't know what to tell you.


Second Meal will probably be a pure protein bar right before I hit gym to do a workout.

And maybe after this four weeks I will be closer to looking like this....





GAME ON!!

No comments:

Post a Comment